What will you do?
- Work closely with the PO, design and development teams to support and enhance our mobile app for the iOS and Android platforms;
- Develop new user-facing features using React-Native;
- Design and apply well-known approaches to the mobile project;
- Collaborate with members of the mobile team, instilling best practices through the code-review process and pair programming.
- Review application requirements and interface designs;
- Build reusable components and libraries;
- Test features together with our fellow developers and our QA-Engineers;
- Troubleshoot and debug application code;
- Work closely with our Frontend Engineers to maintain parity between our web and mobile apps;
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code;
- Optimize React-Native components for better performance across a vast array of mobile devices on iOS and Android;
- Communicate with server components using REST API;
Who are you?
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field;
- 4+ years of Mobile Development;
- Strong knowledge of React-Native;
- Thorough understanding of React-Native and its core principles;
- Experience with state/data management libraries (e.g. redux).
- Hands-on Experience with iOS and Android development;
- Hands-on experience with RESTful APIs;
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle;
- Familiarity with the mobile platforms' basic features, such as file sharing, push notifications, etc.;
- Experience in 3rd party services integration;
- Experience in integrating native libraries with React Native;
- Experience in publishing React Native apps;
- Familiarity with App Store Connect, Google Play Store, and Apple Developer Center;
- Experience with code versioning tools (Git, Bitbucket);
- Good knowledge of English;
- Positive attitude;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Restful web services;
- Swift/Objective C is a big plus;
- Java and Android SDK is a big plus;
What’s In It for You?
- A global team with an amazing workplace culture
- Innovative, inclusive, experienced, and inspiring people
- Career development
- Stock options
- Competitive salary
- Family health insurance
- Privileged banking package
- Company performance-based bonuses
- Gym package compensation
- Paid days off
- Paid English classes
- Swag store with fabulous MentorcliQ swag