Flux Technologies is an IT solution provider and software development company that aims to accelerate business growth and helps clients and partners to take their businesses forward, become more profitable, efficient and more agile. Beside providing IT solutions to our clients and partners worldwide, we are also developing our own internal tools and startup product.
It’s a great opportunity to join a super talented, enthusiastic, and collaborative team ensuring your personal and professional development in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Our team of software engineers, problem solvers, and human-centered designers works with the clients and partners to unlock efficiency in their businesses and satisfy their needs and wants. We have gained in size, skill, reliability, and geographical coverage enjoying significant success in providing the most comprehensive IT solutions.
We are looking for a great TEAM PLAYER – React.js Developer. Your primary focus will be developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows.
The primary objective is to write clear-cut JS (React.js), high-quality code which means:
- Implement both existing and new user-facing functionalities to ensure all components and the overall project are robust and easy
- Understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Ensure reliability of both quality and organization, deadlines
- Learn to ship new features and improve every day
- Translate designs and wireframes into code ensuring maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers Nice to haves:
- Using Node js per requirements of different projects
- Developing and designing of databases on top of relational or non relational database management systems What comes next is to demonstrate technical leadership and enhancement of the JS proficiency. Collaboration with the team: Collaboration with the team is crucial. We trust the efficiency of synergy and power of teamwork, thus anyone joining us is expected to communicate openly and share knowledge. You will directly collaborate with PM and QA teams. The communication is expected to be both in English and Armenian, therefore proficiency in both of these languages is important for anyone joining us.
- 2+ years of experience in JS
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development processes
- Excellent knowledge of technical English and good knowledge of verbal English
- Experience with NodeJS, and/or frameworks such as Express JS, Sails JS, etc.
- Knowledge of any other programming language
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum development process
- Knowledge of OOP and design pattern