Inomma is looking for a hard-working React.js developer to join our fast-growing team.
Short about us:
We are committed to delivering not just a mobile app but a market success. App development is not only our job, it’s our life and our passion. We wake up in the morning to create apps that people will use, apps that are profitable, and apps that make a difference.
Our services include the design and development of iOS and Android apps, as well as help with publishing the app and maintenance.
Our team is unified by a passion for quality. We are not here to work on just any apps or for any client. We come to work in the morning to build the best apps for the best clients.
– Medical insurance
– Partial cover of educational activities
– Partial working hour flexibility (09:00-18:00, 10:00-19:00, 10:30-19:30)
– English learning package
– Monthly activities and much more
What You’ll Do:
- Implement both existing and new user-facing functionalities to ensure all components and the overall project are robust and easy
- Understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements ensure the reliability of both quality and organization, deadlines
- Learn to ship new features and improve every day translate designs and wireframes into code ensuring maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years of experience in JS
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Redux
- Knowledge of Next.js is a big plus
- Experience with user interface design
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, SCSS
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development processes
- Excellent knowledge of technical English and good knowledge of verbal English