CoinStats is looking for a hard-working React.js Developer to join our fast-growing team.
About the Company
Founded in 2017, CoinStats has the vision to become a pioneer in the crypto world, a platform that satisfies all crypto finance needs. At the moment CoinStats provides 1,000,000 monthly active users the ability to view and manage their cryptocurrency holdings in real-time from over 400 exchange and wallet providers, all in one place. We build CoinStats to save time for millions of investors and traders. Recently, CoinStats raised a $1.2 million pre-seed round of funding from investors that include Imperii Capital as well as Stefan Cohen and Jonathan Weiner. Being currently one of the leading portfolio managers in the market, we are building a strong team aiming to become a billion-dollar company.
What You’ll Do
- implement both existing and new user-facing functionalities to ensure all components and the overall project are robust and easy,
- understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements,
- ensure the reliability of both quality and organization, deadlines,
- learn to ship new features and improve every day.
- translate designs and wireframes into code ensuring maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years of experience in JS
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Redux
- Knowledge of Next.js is a big plus
- Experience with user interface design
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, SCSS
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development processes
- Excellent knowledge of technical English and good knowledge of verbal English