- To make guest check-ins and check-outs and make all the corresponding registrations.
- To provide the guests with their room-keys and follow up that the keys are always returned to the reception.
- Answer all incoming telephone calls.
- To provide guests with necessary information.
- If necessary, to implement other jobs assigned by the Employer according to the Employees knowledge and abilities.
- Be present at the working place in accordance with the time schedule and shift fixed by the Employer.
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude