We are seeking an Analyst to join the SMA Investment Operations team at Praemium with a focus on supporting our Reconciliation function.
The role will offer you the opportunity to combine your knowledge of Reconciliations with your passion for detail and accuracy, whilst building strong relationships with internal stakeholders. With a flair for technology and a natural aptitude to take ownership of resolving issues, you will thrive on meeting deadlines and adding value to every process.
We offer a flexible working environment and a unique opportunity for team members to broaden their knowledge, improve their skills and further their careers.
Remuneration/ Salary: Competitive, depending on the previous experience and skills, medical insurance, sport activities compensation and professional development opportunities.
- Review portfolio issues on system and work to resolve these
- Calculate Managed Fund rebates, including invoicing fund managers
- Fee/Billing related processing using our external billing system, making updates to bank accounts and other information
- Reporting – collate and generate various reports and circulate to various external parties
- Ad hoc tasks as required
- Reconciliations/Analyst experience within funds management or Custody environments
- An understanding of Securities Operations
- Proven complex problem-solving and evaluation skills
- Continuous improvement capability and drive
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to edit own work to a high standard
- Tech savvy with added strong knowledge of the MS Office Suite, especially Excel
- A desire to learn new skills and develop themselves
About Praemium RA LLC
Praemium is a wealth management solution provider with offices in Australia, the UK, Jersey, Armenia, Hong Kong and Shenzhen. The Company administers in excess of 300,000 investor accounts covering approximately 80 billion dollars in funds globally, and