SoftConstruct is looking for someone to join our team to help us find amazing people to fill positions in the teams.
Do you like working in a fast-paced environment where you can really add value, and are you available 5 days a week? Then this is the job for you!
- Screening, interviewing and assessing candidates
- Selecting, onboarding new and existing team members
- Attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. You will create job ads and reach out to candidates proactively.
- Organize and optimize the recruitment procedures to achieve the best results
- Identify (future) hiring needs so that we have the candidates before we need them
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- 2+ years of recruiting experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable making decisions independently
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking (preferable HRIS systems)
- Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Deep understanding of employment laws and regulations
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian languages