- Recruit candidates to fill job openings
- Creatively identify talent via job boards, reverse resume searches, headhunting, internet searches, referrals, walk-ins, job fairs and networking events
- Source, interview and select candidates for job placement based on job requirements
- Post open positions on the Company’s website and external job sites.
- Proactively identify needs, design creative recruitment strategies and expedite all phases of the hiring process - which includes initial interviews, assessing candidate fit within the organization and department.
- Move candidates through the hiring process
- Update the talent acquisition system
- Guide top talent into the recruiting pipeline
- Engaging passive candidates
- Attract a diverse talent pool of candidates
- Create effective recruiting plan to source passive candidates
- Ensure positive candidate experience throughout the talent acquisition process
- Must have a strong experience in recruiting functions
- Highly self-motivated, success minded, positive and persistent team player
- Excellent time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines with varying completion dates.
- Proven ability to engage and influence all levels of the company, and to establish credibility and respect of employees, managers, and leaders.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems