“Philip Morris Armenia LLC” is looking for a “Recruitment Specialist,”.
- Full-cycle recruitment, executive search and headhunting (junior, middle and top level roles)
- Regular close cooperation with hiring managers to understand roles requirements and determine the effectiveness of the on-going recruitment processes
- Managing interview schedules and providing hiring managers with regular vacancy updates and information about candidates
- Providing candidates with feedback, preparing and sending offer packages or rejection letters, gathering references
- Developing a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Analyzing the external labor market and performing market research (benchmarking, mapping) as per vacancies needs on a continuous basis
- Research and recommendation of new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting and using social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates
- Leading internship programs and initiatives
- 3+ years of recruitment experience, preferably in international of large local companies
- Experience of recruitment for different markets would be beneficial
- Successful track of closing middle and top level vacancies
- English – upper-intermediate, Russian – upper-intermediate
- Excellent communication skills, consumer at the core approach, motivation and result-oriented mindset
About Philip Morris Armenia LLC
Philip Morris International (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.