Career and Salary
You will start by being a Livechat operator for pre-purchase support. If applicable, you will be joining the post-purchase support department, which is paid more as the job is more delicate.
It is possible to be part of both departments, simultaneously.
For each department, you will have a status.
- Training Status (200 EUR per month): If you are accepted, you will go under a 2+ weeks period of intensive training. We will teach you how to use LiveChat and do support on our website. As soon as you start being useful, you start being paid under the ‘Trainee’ status.
- Trial Status (400 EUR per month): After a few weeks or a month of ‘Training’ status, you can enter your ‘Trial’ status. We will judge your consistency, team cooperation, reliability, trustworthiness, ability not to create problems, ability to solve problems, multitasking.
- Autonomous Status (800 EUR+ per month): After one to three months (flexible) of Trial status, you can become ‘Autonomous’. You will be a crucial element in our team and everyone will count on you. As the word says, you are expected to solve problems autonomously.
- Veteran Status (900 EUR+ per month): Veteran operators are with us for a long time (more than one year) and are an example for the whole company.
- Senior Bonuses: Being a part of our team for a long time, helping out new supporters, being an example for others and a REAL problem-solver gets you bonuses as time goes by even if you work the same amount of hours.
(Example: +50€/150€ per month after 1 year+).
- Extra Responsibilities: If you are a good supporter, it is possible to accept more responsibilities, work more, generate more money for the company, handle more aspects of our management. There is a lot of room for growth. Some of our operators are now earning 1500€+ per month as they decided to invest more time and energy in Blazingboost.
- Extra income as Booster: If you are good at the games we sell services into, you will also be able to complete services and be a booster. This adds up to your Supporter payment. It is crucial that you boost outside of your shift without altering your ability to work as a supporter. Boosting cannot become your priority.
These above payments correspond to an average of 30-45 hours per week.
The job is very flexible. You can be an Autonomous Livechat supporter for pre-purchase support, but also have a few extra responsibilities and tasks on the side. At some point, you may be proposed to join the Discord team for post-purchase support too, being Training and then Trial for that department. You can work in multiple game sections and have different stasuses according to your experience in that department.
If you want to work less and this fits our team, you will be paid a bit less. If you want to work more, you will be paid more.
We hope to welcome you to our family!
All candidates have to meet ALL the following requirements:
- Crucial knowledge of World of Warcraft OR Destiny 2. One of the two games is sufficient.
World of Warcraft:
We are selling services related to the game and we expect you to be a relatively recent player. The new expansion 'Shadowlands' was released in November 2020. We don't necessarily require you to be a currently ACTIVE player but you MUST have played WoW in the past few years or have kept up to date with it.
Absolutely necessary knowledge:
- Classes, Specs, Leveling, and the pure basics of the game
- What is a raid, what are the available difficulties, how do the loot rules work, what are the most sought after achievements
(examples: what is a Heroic run? What's the difference with 'Normal' and 'Mythic'? What is 'Ahead of the Curve' or 'Cutting Edge'? Can a Warrior trade a plate helmet to a Mage customer? Why, why not, or when?)
- What is a Mythic+ dungeon, how does the system and loot work (example: what is a +15?)
- Arena system and rewards. (Examples: how do you get Rival? What is Rank 1 and what's the difference with Gladiator? Can you get it in 2v2? What is Elite?)
- Generic information such as 'flying', Allied Races, etc.
If you have played WoW in 2010, you will need 2+ months to understand what the game is like today and that WILL be a problem. If you have played WoW in 2017-2018, you could catch up with us in 1-2 weeks. We have guides for the game itself.
If your WoW experience is very low, you may need too much time to catch up and this may not be the correct job for you.
We are not looking to invest time on people that have not touched or read anything about the game for many years - this is purely because we are afraid that you would have to spend too much time on studying the game (which we consider to be an implicit requirement).
We expect you to have played Destiny 2 in 2018 to 2020. The new 'Beyond Light' expansion was released in November 2020, but the basics of the game have not changed too much.
Absolutely necessary knowledge:
- Classes, how does the game generally work. Weapons, gear, alts.
- What is a raid, what is a Nightfall Strike, what are Trials of Osiris, what are Dungeons
- What is Glory, what is a Triumph, a Seal
- What is the difference between Legendary and Exotic weapons, what is a Catalyst, how does Power Leveling work
- Stable internet connection.
- C1 European Level of English Knowledge.
- Good typing style. Not having experience with a keyboard, making ortography mistakes or generally not typing well is a BIG problem.
It is of UTMOST IMPORTANCE that your English level and confidence with a keyboard is HIGH.
Please look at how this job post has been written. If you cannot write with this English and if you are not able to type in a professional (and not 'gamer slang' English) style, this is not the job for you.
- Typing speed of 60 PLUS words per minute. (Test yourself: https://10fastfingers.com/typing-test/english).
If you type very slowly or if you need to constantly look at the keyboard while writing, this job may not be for you simply because you will not be able to keep up with chats.
- Multitasker. You may have to talk with a customer to sell a service, talk with an angry customer, assign a service to a service provider. All at the same time. There is a lot of work.
- Empathy and self-control. If a customer is complaining and making you angry, you need to answer professionally and handle the problem. You WILL be under pressure.
- Know what it means to work in a team. If you underperform during your shift, the following operator will have to work more because of your mistakes and unsolved problems
- Patience. The job may seem difficult or strange at the start, especially if you are not aware of such a market actually existing. However, after learning the job, studying the material given to you and listening to our seniors, it will become second nature.
If the candidate has the following, they will increase their probability of being hired:
- Deep knowledge of Destiny 2 AND World of Warcraft. While we absolutely require the knowledge of one game, knowing both can help a lot.
- High typing speed (80+ words per minute)
- Generic knowledge of other online games such as Valorant, League of Legends, Overwatch, COD (Warzone), Path of Exile, Escape from Tarkov, Runescape, APEX Legends, Fortnite, Black Desert Online, Warframe, Skyrim Online, Rainbow Six Siege, or more.
Playing other games with a boosting market may still be very useful for us - maybe we could still ask you to learn WoW or Destiny 2 to make sure you have work to do as soon as you join.
- Previous work experience or a high level of education is a plus but is not a necessity.
- Knowledge of how to use Discord and Skype.
- Knowledge (Basic) of French / German / Spanish or other languages.