“K-Telecom CJSC (Viva-MTS)” is looking for a “Reporting Operator”.
- Create, develop, test and generate reports on Microsoft Reporting Services based on the technical requirements;
- Extract data from DB by SQL and update existing manual reports in excel;
- Insure accurate and on time delivery of various standard-daily, weekly, monthly, ad hoc reports;
- Identify and resolve report related issues;
- Manage, schedule and deploy the reports on the Microsoft Reporting Services.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, information systems, computer engineering or equivalent relevant experience.
- Experience with MS Excel (pivot tables, formulas, functions, charts);
- Good knowledge in writing SQL queries;
- Technical knowledge of Databases;
- Knowledge in Data Warehousing and Reporting tools is a plus
- Good knowledge of Russian and English languages;
- Ability to maintain the highest level of professionalism, ethical behavior and confidentiality;
- Ability to organize and manage multiple assignments within critical deadlines;
- Technical learning;
- Problem solving.
About K-Telecom CJSC (Viva-MTS)
VivaCell-MTS (K-Telecom CJSC) provides mobile coverage in 2G/ 3.75G/ 4G networks offering a wide range of voice and data services all across Armenia since 2005.