SEF International UCO is looking for a Reporting Specialist to prepare financial reports submitted to the founder of the organization, creditors, and local bodies.
- Prepare financial reports to Lender organizations;
- Prepare reports in accordance with international accounting standards;
- Prepare and submit reports required by the Organization's external auditors;
- Establish and maintain an information base of RA legislation, CBA regulations, government decisions on credit organization, tax legislation and other legal acts;
- Participate in information exchange and cooperate with other departments;
- Provide the necessary information to the CFO and to other managers upon request;
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the CFO or Deputy CFO.
- Higher education;
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards;
- Ability to plan, coordinate and control activities;
- Ability to perceive and process large amounts of information;
- High sense of responsibility;
- ACCA qualification is a plus;
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages, both written and verbal; good knowledge of Russian language is a plus;
- Computer skills: knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel);
- Knowledge of AS Bank is an advantage.
About Sef International UCO LLC
The Micro Enterprise Development programme started in 1997 as a part of World Vision's sustainable development approach to create job opportunities for the poor in Armenia. To carry out a full-range of credit activities through urban and rural branches i