- Develops and enhances the ongoing research providing insight and scholarly innovation, especially in quantitative, qualitative and mixed methods research, as well as research capacity building activities of CRRC-Armenia;
- Leads and contributes to capacity building in research methodology, research design based on innovative methods and approaches;
- Directs generation of high quality research output in a range of different formats to reach a broad audience for CRRC’s work;
- Works closely with CRRC staff to support the development of cohesive research strategies;
- Contributes to identifying potential sources for funding research projects and project proposal development in strategic priority themes;
- Communicates with donors, partners and other stakeholders locally and internationally in terms of research project design and implementation; encourages regional and global cooperation in research;
- Contributes to research project management to ensure maximum impact through well planned and managed team work and associated workflow;
- Is competent in managing talent in research;
- Undertakes other duties to further CRRC’s overall strategic goals.
- Educational attainment ideally must be at the PhD level, preferably in social sciences with extensive research and research project management experience.
- A minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible and demonstrated results in research in international context, with application of quantitative, qualitative and mixed methods (including evaluations) research;
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills;
- Excellent writing skills in Armenian and English are required, knowledge of Russian is desirable;
- Strong computer and statistical software skills;
- Strong evidence of being a successful team player is a must.
About Caucasus Research Resource Center (CRRC)
CRRC-Armenia Foundation is a regionally focused and nationally based independent, non-partisan research center. Its core mandate is to address national and regional socio-economic and political challenges via high-quality data collection, analysis and en