- Conduct detailed research of intended subject matter according to business needs;
- Utilize various professional sources to find and extract pertinent information;
- Proofread and edit English-language texts, produced by other researchers;
- Conduct trainings with the Data researchers team on writing methodologies and format;
- Work with the Developers’ team, assisting them with data analysis and translation tasks.
- Master’s degree in political science, economics, law or related field required from a recognized university;
- Extensive and proven experience in field of research;
- Demonstrated passion for working with data, backed with strong analytical skills,
- Discipline and attention to detail;
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite and preferred knowledge of design softwares (e.g. Adobe Indesign, Photoshop, etc.)
- Close to Native English writing skills;
- Publication in a peer-reviewed journal would be an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of English and any other language (e.g. Russian, French, Arabic, Spanish, Chinese, etc).