- Oversee salespeople, cashiers and other employees related to Retail Shop.
- Boost up sales rates in Retail Shop.
- Identify Guest inquiries and complaints and make appropriate recommendations.
- Track the records of sales rates and Retail stock.
- Provide monthly reports and projections for the retail shop to Higher Management.
- Manage orders and re-stocking of existing products.
- Make a research in the market and provide the Retail shop with unique products, contact the suppliers for the best price and quality.
- Manage and responsible for Retail Shop finance flow.
- Keep records of expenditure, sales figures, and employee performance.
- Suggest various promotions including group deals and discounts.
- Evaluate the supply and availability of stocks and profit-margins.
- Responsible for retail staff motivation and training as assigned by Higher Management.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Higher Management.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a managerial position in Sales.
- Accuracy to details.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Strong teamwork, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to quickly solve problems, overcome difficult situations, and stress.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Fluent communication in Armenian, knowledge of English and Russian will be a plus.