Ride Operator is responsible for controlling rides and monitoring attractions. He/she will also provide the first aid assistance and materials as needed and immediately reports to area supervisor. He/she conducts opening and closing procedures in assigned areas.
- Operate rides․
- Clean the rides before, during and after the ride activities․
- Maintain knowledge in safety and operations.
- Provide verbal instructions to guests.
- Control rides to start and stop within the allotted time.
- Provide first medical aid.
- Follow device maintenance and safety procedures all the time to ensure the safety of guests.
- Report to a manager in case breakdown or stoppage.
- Remain focused on the job․
- Move between rides as required.
- Provide excellent services to ensure guests satisfaction․
- To do other tasks as assigned by a Manager.
- Communication skills.
- Attention to details.
- Young and energetic.
- Customer oriented with positive attitude.
- A work experience in HORECA will be a plus.