- Govern Information Security Methodology/Policies/Procedures/Standards and Risk Management Process
- Ensure compliance with Security, Functional and Data Transmission jurisdictional tech requirements
- Support corporate external and internal audit process, Executing internal audit process in other markets
- Third-Party Security Assurance process - protect confidential data and systems when exposed to 3rd parties by reviewing security controls implemented at supplier Governance of security policies/procedures/standards Manage ISMS in accordance with international standards
- Monitor internal control effectiveness
- Develop incident management, business continuity threat, and risk register.
- Strong understanding of security risk management frameworks and standards like GDPR, ISO 27001, ISO 27002, ISO31000, CRISK
- CISA, ISO 27001/27002 Auditor/Implementor certification preferred
- Risk Management & Compliance Officer candidate must have a bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field of study and/or experience in one or more of the areas of Information Security, Information Security Risk Manager
- Understanding and interest in IT security principles, techniques, and technologies
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.