Globalink Logistics DWC LLC Armenian Branch is looking for a Road Freight Coordinator.
- Obtain the rates for transport from established network of agents as well as from new agents in different countries;
- Obtain local tariffs related to handling of shipments arriving or leaving by road – from Globalink Yerevan, Armenia;
- Make and register quotations for road transport; follow up on quotations issued during a week;
- Receive booking orders from customers and send booking orders to agents and Globalink branches; follow up on conditions of long-term contracts and ensure agents are in the picture;
- Coordinate and follow through execution process with agents and Globalink branches; set up timing and reporting system for the account and for each particular case;
- Submit shipping instructions to the agents or other party responsible for filling up way-bills (CMR, Tir-Carnet, BOL);
- Prepare and register the file with all necessary documents (QT, Booking order, Shipping Instructions, Contract and/ or Appendix, Act of Acceptance JCR, JER, etc.);
- Issue instructions for Invoice and pass the file along with the Invoice to the Finance Department upon General Manager PCS approval; follow through delayed payments;
- Submit all required reports (daily tracing report, monthly business reports);
- Coordinate oversize shipments.
- Higher education.
- At least 1 year of work experience.
- Native speaker of Armenian language; fluent knowledge of Russian and English languages (spoken and written).
- Outstanding communication skills; client-oriented approach; basic knowledge of transportation industry and selling techniques.
- Understanding of the Company's business activities, policies and procedures.