- Accomplish new business development with overseas partners (Freight Forwarding agents, customs brokers and logistics companies) to establish communication programs, planning, monitoring, appraising & providing market info with up-to-date rates whilst offering the full range of Maurice Ward services in a controlled, systematic manner presenting all company unique selling points (USP’s) accordingly.
- Establishing customer-service strategies and resolving problems/disputes between overseas partners within the USA and Maurice Ward offices across Europe when required.
- Utilize online information and lists available to develop new relationships with every freight forwarding agent within the US.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking major industries using freight and logistic services and follow up with these to get to RFQ stage.
- Develop and market new products to overseas partners specifically for the US market.
- Maintain a database which should list agent details, shipments, revenue, no. of quotations we receive, quote conversion rate.
- Credit control, monitoring payments regularly and pursuing overdue payments from freight forwarding agents within the United States of America.
- Applicants must have a post graduate degree or equivalent.
- Excellent English Oral & Written skills.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office) and proficiency in math.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple deadlines.