– Full medical insurance
– Corporate events
– Cozy office in the heart of Yerevan
Address: Baghramyan 22A, Yerevan
This is a great time to join our company! Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, Polixis is a leading Swiss firm specializing in RegTech Solutions for the banking & financial sector, offering unparalleled deep data and automation solutions.
Aside from Geneva, London and Yerevan are two other pillars of our development.
Position and Location
At Polixis, any open internship position is intended to lead into a regular career job, of course, subject to successful completion!
The Data Research intern (remote) position is part of Polixis’ strategically important growing team in charge of collecting and analyzing regulatory, sanction, and other risk-relevant data. It is an excellent opportunity to deepen your knowledge in Compliance, Political, Sanctions, Country, and Research analysis.
Duration is 6 months. Upon successful completion, it may lead to a permanent job offer.
You are expected to:
- Conduct research of intended subject matter according to business needs
- Utilize professional sources to find and extract pertinent information
- Proofread and edit English-language texts
- Analyze and connect relevant data
- Conduct thorough research about industries, sectors, individual companies, markets, politics of different countries, using Russian, English or any other regional language
- Acquire, clean, standardize, transform, structure, and store data from various data sources, maintain and update databases with accuracy and attention to detail
- Interpret, analyze, evaluate, interrelate research data and develop integrated business analysis and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Research and learn new frameworks and technologies, as needed
- Report the results and findings of the research to the Team Lead, and demonstrate an eagerness for professional growth, taking into account the Job supervisor’s feedback.3OU
- Most importantly, familiarity and passion for politics, business, and regulation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science, International Relations, Law, or similar
- Interest in market research and business, politics, finance, and data-driven solutions
- PC skills, including advanced knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets
- Excellent knowledge of English is a must
- Knowledge of Russian is a must for this position; any other languages will be an advantage Key Skills:
- Ability to analyze, model, and interpret data
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks to completion by agreed deadlines
- Conceptual and result-oriented thinking and a multicultural mindset
- Responsible attitude to home office working hours