SoftConstruct is looking for a Salary Calculation Specialist to join its team and implement various salary calculation programs.
- Gather information on hours worked for each employee;
- Calculate the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses, etc. with assistance of a computer system;
- Receive approval from upper management for payments when needed;
- Prepare and execute pay orders through an electronic system or distribute paychecks;
- Administer statements of payment to personnel either electronically or on paper;
- Process taxes and payment of employee benefits;
- Keep track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information, etc.;
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors;
- Prepare reports for upper management, finance department, etc.
- Proven experience as a Payroll Specialist or Payroll Manager;
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices;
- Very good knowledge of legislation and regulations of the field;
- Proficient in MS Office and good knowledge of Armsoft accounting software;
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality;
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills.