A sales analyst culls sales data from employee reports, evaluates and analyzes data, creates forecasts for future sales trends, and presents conclusions.
- Collects data from sales reports for analysis
- Develops methods and strategies for assessing large amounts of data
- Creates and presents sales evaluation reports based on collected data
- Makes conclusions and presents suggestions based on sales evaluation
- Attends and participates in sales strategy meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in business, business administration or finance
- Work experience in the sales or finance sector, and experience with marketing is also a bonus.
- Proficiency in the use of analyzing software
- Possession of knowledge of the industry or market in which he or she is conducting analyses
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Confident and articulate speaking in front of a group
- Possession of strong math and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, to pay close attention to detail, to manage time efficiently, to work well with a team
- Analytic and creative thinking
About Atenk LLC
Atenk Ltd. operates in the field of meat products.