- Reply to the surveys, questions and requests related to the company's general information (services, special offers, tariffs, etc.);
- Carry out preliminary registration of the client, and transfer the requests to be finalized;
- Complete the registration, including the registration of the information, processing of the documents;
- Acquire payments from customers;
- Start and follow the cease, deactivation or temporary cease according to request of the customers' accounts;
- During each consecutive contact with the current or potential customers, inform them about the new services and offers;
- Execute other requests and assignments required by the leadership, within the limits of the job title.
- University Bachelor's degree;
- Preferably work experience in a relevant field (welcome staff or Help Line);
- Excellent computer literacy;
- Fluency in Armenian, advanced knowledge of Russian and English;
- Excellent oral communication skills;
- Flexibility and team work ability
- Ability to work under pressure and manage stressful situations.
About Ucom LLC
"Ucom" LLC is a unified communications operator in Armenia, which offers symmetrical and mobile broadband Internet and other services.