- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Build long term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Energetic, positive, eager to learn.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Previous experience in sales is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages.
- Maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image. Working hours: 12:00 – 24:00 (every other day). Work requires willingness to work in a flexible schedule on shifts.
About BDO Armenia CJSC
BDO in Armenia is a national audit company and a member firm of the global BDO network.