- Establish, develop and implement the Company’s digital products' strategy in both B2B and B2C segments.
- Develop and implement the Company's sales strategy in the online and offline domains, using the necessary sales channels.
- Develop sales plans and monitor their implementation.
- Carry out strategic sales analysis, planning and reporting.
- Carry out operational management of the sales department.
- Carry out analysis and comparison of competitors' activities, taking into account key points.
- If necessary, participate in the recruitment process of the department, direct and organize the work of new employees.
- Define digital KPIs for the whole department and follow up with their implementation.
- Follow field innovations / trends to find the best practices and adapt them accordingly.
- Work in collaboration with other department heads.
- According to existing laws and regulations take responsibilities which may be required from time to time.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in business management or in other relevant fields.
- Knowledge of B2B and B2C sales models.
- Experience in implementing sales both in online and offline platforms.
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in the professional field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a relevant position.
- Familiarity with digital products is preferred.
- Knowledge in written and verbal English, Russian and Armenian languages.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to work within deadlines, under pressure and in a few directions simultaneously.
- Willingness to integrate into a big rhythmic team.
- Group work ability and willingness.
- Adherence to higher ethical working standards such as honesty, dedication and responsibility; innovative thinking skills, confidentiality and political neutrality.