We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, seventh years running. This is recognition of our outstanding talent strategy, energizing culture and commitment to learning and development. About career opportunities please visit: https://www.jti.com/careers
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
Japan Tobacco International in Armenia is opening the Sales Representative (out-staff) position, based in Shirak region.
We are looking for result oriented, responsible and professional person, providing support to Sales team.
If you are motivated and open to new challenges, this is your chance to act!
Contract Type: Temporary (6-month duration)
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business relations with the existing and potential partners, suppliers and other parties for the future development of the company business;
- Participate in developing the routes and ensure effective coverage of the assigned territory
- Understand distributor's work scheme (product availability, coverage, payment terms, logistics etc);
- Monitor Market and Retailer activity;
- Monitor placement/availability of all product categories in the POS vs our positions;
- Attract key target consumers,
- Perform any other obligations prescribed by the position in accordance with the requirements of the direct manager
- Education: High education is preferable,
- Professional Experience: Minimum 1 year of successful sales work, with experience in communication and presentation to clients,
- Languages & Computer Skills: Local language and Russian
- required, English
- preferably intermediate (with further development), basic PC skills
- MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Outlook) – required,
- Driving experience: Category B, experience
- at least 2 years of practical driving,
- Other skills: Good interpersonal and communication skills (to be able to communicate positively), good analytical and planning skills, SMART digital platforms user
About JTI Armenia CJSC
Japan Tobacco International is the international tobacco business of Japan Tobacco, the world’s leading tobacco company. It operates in more than 120 countries world wide. The company manufactures and markets internationally recognized brands across th