- Establishing relationships with members and other market participants and organizing sales of services;
- Assistance to other subdivisions of the Exchange in the collection, processing of statistical and research data;
- Carrying out stock market research, including their accessibility, services, financial instruments, market development and problem solving and presentation;
- Initiating changes in exchange rules related to exchange services;
- Study of international experience in organizing trade with financial instruments; development of concepts, rules, other legal acts necessary for their implementation.
- Higher education in Securities Market, Economics, Finance or related fields;
- At least 1 year of experience in a financial institution;
- Good knowledge of securities, securities market;
- Analytical and agile thinking;
- Attention to details;
- Computer literacy,
- Good knowledge of English and Russian.