- Ensure that accounting policies comply with IFRS standards;
- Ensure the finance procedures are completed in accordance with the established policies and related governmental policies;
- Register transactions; ensure accuracy and completeness of records and its conformity to creating correct and reliable tax and finance reporting;
- Maintain balance sheet and off-balance sheet accounting for the following operations։ fixed assets, intangible assets, investments, cash, material assets, receivables and payables, loans and borrowings, financial and operational leasing, financial results;
- Carry out inventory of property and liabilities;
- Execution of documents received by the simplified customs declaration and distribution of overhead costs on them;
- Record and adjust the revenue from sales;
- Prepare external financial reports, including reports for the tax service of RA, National Statistical Service;
- Maintains accounting controls according to policies and procedures;
- Suggest ways to increase the accounting unit efficiency and work optimization.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting/Finance or Economics;
- Qualification of Accountant;
- At least 2 years of work experience in accounting;
- Knowledge of English or Russian is a must;
- Thorough knowledge of Armenian Tax Law;
- Basic Knowledge of IFRS standards;
- Excellent command of Microsoft Excel;
- Experience in Production accounting.
About Jermuk International Pepsi-Cola Bottler LLC
Jermuk International Pepsi-Cola Bottler LLC is holding a franchise agreement with PepsiCo International for organizing production of soft beverages in Armenia.