We are looking for an Agile Coach to help train Business and Delivery teams on the agile methodology and oversee the advancement of agile teams to ensure effective outcomes for the organization.
Builds, leads and develops approach to Agile methodology to drive impact and deliver results across the enterprise through the use of analysis, design, development, testing and management.
Serve as the subject matter expert to instill a culture of measurement concerning both the impact of the change to the business and the effectiveness of the system of delivery
Facilitate workshop training on Agile frameworks, competencies, and methodologies
Drive the organization-wide Agile adoption strategy and rollout of strategic execution plans. Sustains Agile methodologies and continuously develops strategies for improvement.
Oversee and manage scope, timeline, quality, goals, and deliverables that support business goals.
Develop, tailor, and standardize the agile processes and practices across the software organization.
Provide training to employees on the agile process both process and technology for the software organization.
Help teams navigate agile tools and foster effective adoption and use of the agile tools.
Fosters a high-performing team by focusing on relentless improvement and organizational dynamics.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an Agile Transformation and Coaching at Scale, Cultural and Organizational Transformations
- In-depth knowledge of agile methodologies and techniques such as XP, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, etc.
- Experience with Agile Transformation and Coaching for Cloud products is preferred
- Previous experience in a technical leadership role is preferred.
- Experience with planning Agile ceremonies for the team, including Daily standups
- Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Sprint Retrospectives, etc.
- Deep knowledge of ADLM tools particularly Jira and Confluence required.