Our client is a leading, multi-category consumer goods company. We work together with Digital Innovations department on a variety of projects.
This is an opportunity to work with a team of highly skilled professionals.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Android Engineer to join our project team.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, develop and deploy digital applications with a focus on usability, low latency, and scalability
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the digital applications
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- A proven track record in Mobile Engineering roles
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes (understanding/knowledge of at least one Android testing framework)
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Several years of experience coding with Kotlin
- Experience with Bluetooth
- Knowledge of REST(Retrofit)/GraphQl(Apollo) APIs
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Desire to learn and embrace our self-directed daily learning hour, mentorship, and engineering guilds
- Have a deep knowledge of and care about solid engineering practices like pair programming, upfront automated testing, continuous deployment, and trunk-based development
- Spoken English