“BDO Armenia CJSC” is looking for a “Senior Auditor”.
- Perform audits in accordance with BDO auditing procedures, ISA and IFRS requirements
- Be in charge of all audit phases: planning, audit evidence gathering, supervision and review of assistance work, preparing audit reports
- Cooperate with BDO global offices in joint audits, maintain high-level communication and perform joint audits with the highest quality
- Get understanding of client business industry and control environment, identify business risks and control deficiencies, recommend remedying options
- Identify and discus audit risks with Audit Manager on a timely basis
- Effectively employ BDO auditing software, Excel and other IT tools applied at the firm
- Continuously pursue quality, professional ethics and professional development
- Maintain teamwork, innovative and collaboration culture in audit team and at BDO
- Develop and maintain effective relationships and communication with the clients
- Share knowledge, conduct professional in-house trainings, coach audit assistants.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant/Auditor (CPA, ACCA, AAAA, or in the process of completing)
- will be considered as an advantage
- Higher education in economics or related fields
- Audit experience
- 3 and more years
- IFRS and ISA knowledge, experience to prepare IFRS reports
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good written, reading and speaking skills in Armenian, Russian and English
- Skillful in accounting software, auditing software and Excel
About BDO Armenia CJSC
BDO in Armenia is a national audit company and a member firm of the global BDO network.