“BDO Armenia” CJSC is looking for a Senior Auditor, who will be responsible for conducting financial audits in accordance with the BDO Audit Methodology, and for reporting to Audit Manager.
- Perform audits in accordance with BDO auditing procedures, ISA and IFRS requirements;
- Be in charge of all audit phases: planning, audit evidence gathering, supervision and review of assistance work, preparing audit reports;
- Cooperate with BDO global offices in joint audits, maintain high-level communication and perform joint audits with the highest quality;
- Get understanding of client business industry and control environment, identify business risks and control deficiencies, recommend remedying options;
- Identify and discus audit risks with Audit Manager on a timely basis;
- Effectively employ BDO auditing software, Excel and other IT tools applied at the firm;
- Continuously pursue quality, professional ethics and professional development;
- Maintain teamwork, innovative and collaboration culture in audit team and at BDO;
- Develop and maintain effective relationships and communication with the clients;
- Share knowledge, conduct professional in-house trainings, coach audit assistants.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant/ Auditor (CPA, ACCA, AAAA, or in the process of completing);
- Higher education in Economics or other related fields;
- At least 3 years of Audit experience;
- IFRS and ISA knowledge, experience to prepare IFRS reports;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Good writing, reading and speaking skills in Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Accounting software, auditing software and Excel skills.
About BDO Armenia CJSC
BDO in Armenia is a national audit company and a member firm of the global BDO network.