- Take part and further own the test automation efforts
- Foster a continuous improvement approach to QA activities
- Test result analyses and reporting
- Assist engineering teams on issues analysis and localization
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience
- Solid knowledge of QA techniques, testing concepts, methodologies and tools
- Experience with Desktop app
- Experience with audio
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to investigate and research multiple sources
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in cross-functional and distributed teams
- Curiosity over new testing tools and test strategies
- System administration skills will be considered as a big plus
- Test automation experience with Windows, MacOS and Web applications
- Ownership over own work and responsibility for every detail, every step of the way
- Readiness to join a remote-first work environment and agile workflows
Krisp makes remote professionals and teams all over the world more productive.
Krisp has raised over $3.5M with Silicon Valley investors. We have users from widely known companies such as Salesforce, Google, Zapier, Hubspot, Gitlab, Toptal and 6000 more.
We’ve created the first-ever noise-canceling app for calls. Krisp uses AI to mute background noise bi-directionally - from both sides of the call. Krisp can be used with any conferencing, streaming and recording apps as well as any headset and microphone.
Krisp also became Product of the Year on Product Hunt and was featured on top media websites such as TechCrunch, HackerNews, ZDNet.