“PicsArt LLC” is looking for a “Senior Backend (Java) Engineer, Search API”.
- Build mission-critical applications that process ten thousand requests per second through a microservices architecture;
- Develop APIs and integrations for a large-scale application according to business needs and priorities;
- Create high-quality code that is scalable, reliable, and reusable;
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, including development, code reviews, testing, and production deployment;
- Write unit/integration tests to ensure the high quality of the application.
- 5+ years of experience with Java;
- Experience with Search Engines (ElasticSearch/Solr);
- Experience with document-oriented databases such as MongoDB;
- Experience with key-value databases such as Redis is a plus;
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience with NodeJS is a plus;
- Experience with Spring framework is a plus;
- Experience with building RESTful services is a plus;
- Knowledge of design principles of high-performance scalable applications;
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
- Knowledge of non-relational databases.