Hundred CJSC is looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst/ Team Head to enhance current data processing infrastructures, optimize existing data flow, support the Fund Management team with the development of data modelling and forecasting tools as well as to support junior Business Intelligence team members with their tasks. The position provides a prime opportunity to learn marketable skills in finance and programming and become a member of an incredible corporate culture. The position assumes both managerial and operational activities, so the candidates are expected to be able to coordinate tasks between the team as well as to perform them on their own. The candidates need a well-rounded background to balance the line between IT and Finance.
- Conduct meetings with partners overseas to understand new tasks requirements and organize the corresponding implementation within the existing Target Operating Model (TOM) framework;
- Ensure smooth operations of existing data processing tasks;
- Enhance existing and develop new Business Intelligence tools for Fund Management operations (including pricing and risk management tools for fixed Income securities, simulation and forecasting tolls, etc.);
- Support with the management of Business Intelligence and Data Analysts teams;
- Audit work and processes for errors and inconsistencies.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Accounting or a related field;
- At least 3 years of experience in related fields;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and VBA; proficiency in Python or SQL is a plus;
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured data sets;
- Proficiency in English language (meetings with partners overseas are conducted solely in English language);
- Excellent self-organization, communication, and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work flexible hours.