- Working with Project Managers to determine needs and applying/customizing existing technology to meet those needs.
- Integration of user-facing elements/interfaces developed by a front-end developers with server side logic.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Knowledge in optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
- Senior knowledge of a back-end programming languages (C#, Azure, SQL Server).
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Strong understanding of code versioning tools.
- Good time-management skills to meet project deadlines.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Ability to work with a ticketing system such as JIRA.
- Good understanding of overall SDLC and familiar in working in an agile/scrum development methodology environment.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment and be comfortable delivering quality solutions in a timely manner.
- Process oriented and creates appropriate technical documentation including support handover.
- Strong Written & Communication skills, ability to communicate in English.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Proven history of successful independent delivery.