- Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks;
- Write clean, testable code using C# programming languages;
- Develop technical specifications and architecture;
- Review and refactor code;
- Deploy fully functional applications;
- Upgrade existing programs;
- Collaborating and assisting other team members in cross projects;
- Document development and operational procedures.
- Experience with C#;
- Experience with Direct X will be a plus;
- Highly skilled in .NET;
- Knowledge in WPF, UWP;
- Familiarity with various design and architectural patterns;
- Troubleshooting abilities;
- Good communication skills.