Adrack is looking for a Senior C# Developer to produce scalable software solutions. The incumbent will be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. He/ she should be comfortable around back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. He/ she should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. The Company uses Microsoft based technologies (Azure, C#, SQL Server) and employ an Agile practice with consistent reviews from the project and development manager. The ideal candidate is also familiar with Agile methodologies.
- Develop high-quality APIs and implement new architecture as needed;
- Develop and maintain an internal MVC web portal;
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development life cycle;
- Develop automated tests and create unit tests through appropriate tools and scripting;
- Peer code reviews;
- Collaborate with an internal team of front end developers, backend developers, and quality assurance team to implement requirements;
- Ensure code is adhering to necessary security standards;
- Monitor infrastructure and identify issues;
- Follow the Agile Scrum framework.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or in a related field;
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer;
- At least 5 years of experience with .Net using C#;
- Experience with Entity Framework;
- Knowledge of relational databases;
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude;
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to work with a ticketing system such as JIRA;
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.