- Develop, maintain and enhance cross-platform C++ library with the Objective-C, Java and Python wrappers;
- Work effectively in a cross-platform environment including iOS, Android and UNIX/Linux distributions;
- Ensure that deliverables match or exceed expected performance and functional requirements;
- Closely collaborate with team members and customer teams to ensure their goals and priorities meet;
- Be able to work on a large scale and cross-platform code-base effectively;
- Debug complex, multi-component issues that can span across multiple layers from iOS, library to the application;
- Profile performance problems and drive optimizations across the entire software stack;
- Train and provide mentorship for junior and intermediate team members;
- Willing to learn new technologies and algorithms.
- Intensive experience, knowledge and deep understanding of C++;
- Strong understanding of code compilation, linking and the execution phases;
- Strong knowledge of basic data structures and algorithms;
- Experience in developing complex libraries and applications in a cross-platform environment is a plus;
- Experience in developing APIs consumed from Objective-C, Python and Java environments is a plus;
- Knowledge of GPU rendering and computational technologies like OpenGL, Metal, and Vulkan is a plus.