- Analyze, design, program, debug, configure and modify various programs and applications;
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders;
- Ensure stability and scalability of the systems;
- Define test plans and test cases throughout the development lifecycle.
- At least 5 years of experience as a C++ engineer;
- MS or BS degree in Computer Science / Engineering
- Knowledge of writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Familiarity with continuous integration;
- Knowledge of writing native modules for high-level languages such as Python;
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
- Good knowledge of verbal and written English language;
- Positive attitude with a teamwork, hands-on and "can do" mentality.
Krisp makes remote professionals and teams all over the world more productive.
Krisp has raised over $3.5M with Silicon Valley investors. We have users from widely known companies such as Salesforce, Google, Zapier, Hubspot, Gitlab, Toptal and 6000 more.
We’ve created the first-ever noise-canceling app for calls. Krisp uses AI to mute background noise bi-directionally - from both sides of the call. Krisp can be used with any conferencing, streaming and recording apps as well as any headset and microphone.
Krisp also became Product of the Year on Product Hunt and was featured on top media websites such as TechCrunch, HackerNews, ZDNet.