- Design, build and maintain efficient and reliable C++ code.
- Work closely with other engineers to develop new products.
- Work on extensions and modules of the existing products.
- Suggest and implement improvements in current products.
- Coordination with other developers for cross-functional requirements.
- Resolve issues proactively to deliver high-quality products.
- Hands-on of algorithm complexities.
- Mentor and lead juniors developers
- 5+ years of experience in designing and developing C/C++ based solutions.
- Experience with algorithms/data structures.
- Good OOP knowledge and architectural thinking.
- Software development lifecycle experience.
- Good understanding of FFmpeg, FastCGI, google protobuff, (opencv is a plus).
- Good understanding of TCP, HTTP, RTSP, RTMP protocols.
- Good understanding of Socket servers.
- Good understanding of video streaming concepts.
- Good understanding of container technology such as Docker.
- Experience working with cloud services providers such as AWS.
- Experience working with databases such as MongoDB and MySQL.
- Health Insurance;
- Sponsored Gym;
- "Work From Home" Days;
- Bonus Payments;
- Individual PDP (Personal Development Planning);
- English courses;
- Technical trainings and wide library of books and courses;
- Variety of knowledge sharing and self-development opportunities.
WHAT's FOR FUN :
- In house and outdoors team activities;
- And more to come soon.