Role and responsibilities, and how will the role impact Slash?
- Ensuring brand consistency in style, quality, and tone of voice
Assessing business goals and marketing plans to develop content plans
- Developing a cohesive content strategy that drives brand awareness and demand
- Identifying content-driven opportunities to boost SEO performance
- Developing channel strategies and identifying potential partnerships to optimize paid content distribution, maximizing reach and impact
- Assessing content performance and make recommendations to improve content development
How do you know if you are a good fit?
- You have exceptional writing skills including the ability to create compelling narratives for products and market
- You have leadership skills and the ability to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders
- You are an IT-savvy and aware of the latest tech trends
- You are fluent in English
- You have been implementing digital marketing tactics, including SEO, content marketing campaigns, and measurement through analytics
- You are familiar with graphic designing to create an engaging content
- You are experienced or hold a degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field