Role and responsibilities and how will the role impact Slash?
- Conduct primary and desk research on company info to build up our B2B email marketing database
- Research corporate executives’ emails (C-Level Executives/Presidents/Owners/VP’s/Director’s/ Manager’s). Experience with LinkedIn research would be helpful!
- Develop and organize data and mailing lists compatible with CRM system for email campaign (previous experience with Pipedrive CRM preferable).
- Provide an overview analysis of each company and e-mails as potential clients/partners for Slash
- Work directly with our Growth Manager and CEO.
- Support our Growth Team with other internet research tasks.
How do you know if you are a good fit?
- Positive attitude, independent, inner drive to become successful
- Proactive, confident, doesn’t shy away from responsibility, take full ownership
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Business model and technology enthusiast (AI, blockchain, fintech, startup building, joint ventures, corporate VC, etc.)
- Demonstrable portfolio of previous research either in primary or secondary
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant professional work experience
- Hands-on Excel skills: funciens, formatting, using of custom views, grouping and outlining, etc.
- Experience in relevant email searching tool & technique is a plus (e.g LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Rapportive, SellHack, Toofr, Email Hunter, Rocketreach, Mailtester, Hunter.io, data.com, X-ray searching, Boolean Search)