Equiti AM is looking for a Database Administrator (DBA) who will be responsible for the performance, integrity and security of a database. He/ she will be involved in the planning and development of the database, as well as in troubleshooting any issues on behalf of the users. He/ she will ensure that data remains consistent across the database.
- Configure and maintain various company databases and database servers, both in cloud and on-premises, including advanced replication scenarios;
- Ensure enterprise level security and proper user access and permissions;
- Work closely with Data Architect, developers and IT on data accessibility and performance;
- Monitor and tune the database and queries performance;
- Ensure data integrity and high availability;
- Analyze and apply security and performance recommendations;
- Monitor new trends and best practices in data security and accessibility and apply them across the company when applicable.
- At least 5 years of commercial experience in administering MS SQL and MySQL/ MariaDB servers;
- SQL profiling and performance tuning on both infrastructure and application levels;
- Good English language communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience with cloud database services and managed instances (in AWS or Azure) is a huge benefit;
- Exposure to other SQL and NOSQL databases;
- Experience with SSIS, SSAS;
- Python, C# or other languages;
- Experience with JIRA or other issue tracking software;
- Experience with Git.