About the Company
Founded in 2017, CoinStats has the vision to become a pioneer in the crypto world, a platform that satisfies all crypto finance needs. At the moment CoinStats provides 1,000,000 monthly active users the ability to view and manage their cryptocurrency holdings in real-time from over 400 exchange and wallet providers, all in one place. We build CoinStats to save time for millions of investors and traders. Recently, CoinStats raised a $1.2 million pre-seed round of funding from investors that include Imperii Capital as well as Stefan Cohen and Jonathan Weiner. Being currently one of the leading portfolio managers in the market, we are building a strong team aiming to become a billion-dollar company.
About the Role
This position is a combination of a social media marketer and a content writer. Advanced level of English is a must. The Senior Digital Marketer together with the team will be responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring the company’s Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase conversions. Besides that, the person in this role will write texts for the website, emails, etc.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
- Propose new ideas and concepts for social media content.
- Generate, edit, and publish content that builds relationships with customers.
- Create monthly editorial calendars and schedules.
- Write a solid communication brief.
- Use analytics and data to produce meaningful content.
- Write content for the website, emails, etc.
- Creative writing skills with the ability to craft a story to support a competitive selling strategy.
- Excellent consulting, writing, presentation, and communication skills in the English language are a must.
- Experience in running social media accounts.
- Experience in content writing or copywriting in the English language is a must.
- Passion for marketing and social media is a must.
- Having a near-native English level is a plus.
- Social media marketing experience in an international market is a plus.
- Hobbies or playing a musical instrument is a plus.