We are looking for an experienced Software Automation Engineer to join our research team to automate the build, testing, release and other processes.
- Develop and maintain Python automation for large C++ project: automation of Build, Testing (unit, regression, performance tests), Release and other flows
- Develop various automation solutions for Krisp ML Python and SDK QA processes
- Get involved in Krisp C++ SDK development process
- Design and implement automated systems based on ML team needs
- Setup and maintain continuous integration systems
- Design and execute automated tests
- Keep systems up-to-date with new tools and strategies
- Analyze and report test results
- Emphasis on representing data via reporting and visualization
- Write and support documentation
- At least 5 years of proven experience as an Automation Engineer
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to investigate and research multiple sources
- Expert level in scripting languages (Python, bash/csh etc.)
- Experience in working with continuous integration systems (Jenkins) is a big plus
- Experience in testing high-performance systems
- Experience with the design and implementation of automated systems
- Good mathematical skills are a plus
- Good communication skills
Krisp makes remote professionals and teams all over the world more productive.
Krisp has raised over $3.5M with Silicon Valley investors. We have users from widely known companies such as Salesforce, Google, Zapier, Hubspot, Gitlab, Toptal and 6000 more.
We’ve created the first-ever noise-canceling app for calls. Krisp uses AI to mute background noise bi-directionally - from both sides of the call. Krisp can be used with any conferencing, streaming and recording apps as well as any headset and microphone.
Krisp also became Product of the Year on Product Hunt and was featured on top media websites such as TechCrunch, HackerNews, ZDNet.