At Krisp, we are developing and launching applications that enhance the professionalism and productivity of everyone. Krisp mutes background noise bi-directionally during calls and is the only software available in the market to do so as an application, becoming a virtual microphone and speaker within Windows, Mac OS, and VDI. We are out front leading this market, with partners and customers including Sitel, Concentrix, Discord and many others. Our team is defining the future of how remote employees vastly improve their voice and video communications.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Engineer, Test Automation to join our research team and help ensure the quality and reliability of developed algorithms.
- Cooperate with the teams to understand use cases of the developing algorithms
- Identify opportunities for automation within software processes
- Design and execute QA tests using scripts that automatically test functionality
- Setup and maintain continuous integration systems
- Plan, schedule and perform automated tests
- Analyze and report test results
- Write and support documentation
- Foster a continuous improvement approach to QA activities
- Keep systems up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Follow up on issues reported by users
- Emphasis on representing data via reporting and visualization
- At least 3 years of proven experience as a Automation QA Engineer
- Solid knowledge of the quality assurance techniques, testing concepts, methodologies, and tools
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to investigate and research multiple sources
- Experience in scripting languages (ex. Python, bash/csh etc.)
- Experience in working with continuous integration systems (Jenkins)
- Experience in testing high-performance systems
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Good mathematical skills is a plus
- Good communication skills
Krisp makes remote professionals and teams all over the world more productive.
Krisp has raised over $3.5M with Silicon Valley investors. We have users from widely known companies such as Salesforce, Google, Zapier, Hubspot, Gitlab, Toptal and 6000 more.
We’ve created the first-ever noise-canceling app for calls. Krisp uses AI to mute background noise bi-directionally - from both sides of the call. Krisp can be used with any conferencing, streaming and recording apps as well as any headset and microphone.
Krisp also became Product of the Year on Product Hunt and was featured on top media websites such as TechCrunch, HackerNews, ZDNet.