“Krisp” is looking for a “Senior Engineering Manager, Windows and Mac”.
- Set up the team's operational metrics and know how to keep the team deliver high quality, resilient products for Windows and Mac operating systems
- Serve the team, empower, inspire, and help them grow, but know when to hold them accountable as well
- Work closely with Product Management team to understand the product roadmap for Krisp Windows and Mac client apps and execute the roadmap
- Empower senior engineers and architects to define a long term scalable architecture
- Build a team of talented engineers with diverse technical backgrounds and grow it
- Use agile methodologies and make constant incremental improvements
- Build a culture of learning, knowledge sharing and collaboration.
- Highly collaborative people manager who measures own success based on the success of people around
- A leader who can influence technical direction of a team, but understands that the primary mission is growing a rock solid engineering team
- 7+ years of relevant industry experience
- 7+ years of engineering management experience
- Experience with owning and building Windows or Mac apps
- Bachelor's degree in a computer science related field is a minimum requirement.
Krisp makes remote professionals and teams all over the world more productive.
Krisp has raised over $3.5M with Silicon Valley investors. We have users from widely known companies such as Salesforce, Google, Zapier, Hubspot, Gitlab, Toptal and 6000 more.
We’ve created the first-ever noise-canceling app for calls. Krisp uses AI to mute background noise bi-directionally - from both sides of the call. Krisp can be used with any conferencing, streaming and recording apps as well as any headset and microphone.
Krisp also became Product of the Year on Product Hunt and was featured on top media websites such as TechCrunch, HackerNews, ZDNet.