Mamble is looking for an experienced Senior Front End (React.js) Developer to lead a small team of 3 on high traffic consumer facing websites in financial industry for the Company’s US based client. This is a challenging position as the candidate will work on fulfilling requirements for reaching top performance in terms of attracting, engaging, and/or monetizing users through technical advancements that the candidate drives.
- Partner with Product and Design to own and drive growth in organic user attraction, engagement, conversion, and brand appeal through the Company's most important public web properties;
- Outperform rivals and internal teams on website technical performance, business impact, and ability to engage and influence users;
- Responsible for rapidly testing, iterating, and measuring features and growth opportunities;
- Responsible for developing with and contributing to a component-based architecture based on Node.js and React and delivering highly-performant and search engine optimized (SEO), accessible user experiences to visitors and customers.
- At least 5 years of web development experience on a high organic traffic, consumer website;
- Proficiency in building full-stack applications on Node.js, React, AWS/ Google Cloud;
- Expertise in measuring and improving web application performance;
- Strong leadership and communication skills to work with English speaking US teams;
- Familiarity or professional experience with Unirest, Applitools and Mailosaur;
- Experience building reliable, scalable software in a cross-functional team environment that has been successfully delivered to customers.
About Mamble LLC
Mamble is providing digital marketing services to US based partners.