Would you like to work in an environment with start-up feeling, develop yourself further & actively participate in the development of a new subsidiary – and still benefit from the conveniences of an established company in Germany?
Welcome to jambit in Yerevan!
For more than 20 years now, we have been developing individual software solutions for a wide variety of customers and industries – from automotive to media to banking & insurance. Our projects are as diverse as the technologies we use and our cross-functional teams, which are always set up depending on the project requirements and customer needs.
Connected to and integrated in an international and interdisciplinary team, you will work remotely for customers from the automotive industry. You will develop sophisticated software and fully realize your potential in terms of code quality, testing, and agile processes. Communication with the team is part of the daily business to implement innovative software projects together.
- Degree in computer science or comparable qualification
- Experience in working with CSS processors (e.g., Sass, PostCSS) and ideally knowledge of automated build processes (e.g., Webpack, Fuse-Box, or Rollup)
- Strong interest in the area of user experience, interaction design, and responsive design
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently in an agile environment across multiple locations